Job Title: Quality Control API – Officer / Jr. Officer / Associate
No. of Posts: 1
1. Operation & Calibration of various Analytical Instruments of laboratory like HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV, Polarimeter, Potentiometer, Dissolution, etc.
2. Analysis of Raw Materials, In process, Finished product, Printed Packaging Materials, Stability samples as per established procedures.
3. To follow the good laboratory practices & good documentation practices in the laboratory.
4. Ensure the compliance for different activities involved in Raw Material, In process, Packaging Material testing, GLP & stability section.
5. Handling of OOS, OOT & OOC results.
6. Knowledge of PPE
7. Safety procedure to be followed during daily activities
8. Awareness about hazardous areas and precaution to be taken during operation
Qualification – B.Sc. / M.Sc. Chemistry (Min 60% Agg.)
Education:UG -B.Sc – Chemistry
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required