Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Job Title : Sr. Research Associate/ Sr. Associate Scientist- Analytical R&D
Experience : 3 – 8 Years
Location : Bengaluru
Designation: Research Associate/ Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist/Sr.Associate Scientist
Experience: 3 to 12 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform robust chromatographic method development using HPLC, GC, LC MS & GC MS etc.
- Perform analytical activities using instruments such as HPLC, GC, LCMS, GPC, NMR etc.
- Plan and perform method verification experiments with accuracy, reproducibility, recovery/high purity
- Prioritize the samples such that there is less no. of backlog samples, monitor samples to avoid duplication
- Perform calibration of instruments , preventive maintenance of systems on a regular basis and document the reports
- Communicate with clients and colleagues on a regular basis through emails, telephones and tele-conferences
Desired Candidate Profile:
- UG -Graduation Not Required
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, Chemistry
- Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required