Name of Project : FSSAI Project : Nutritional Quality and Safety Evaluation of common processed products of grapes.
Name of Post : Research Assistant (01 Post)
Qualification : Master’s degree (M.Sc. / M. Tech) in Agricultural Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Bio-chemistry / Agrochemicals and Pest Management or related discipline with 4 or 5
years of Bachelor degree.
Desirable : Research experience in the field of Agriculture / pesticide residue analysis will be prefe1Ted. Proficiency in English, spoken and writing is mandatory.
Emoluments : Rs. 25000/- (Consolidated)
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- The eligible candidates may appear for ‘Walk-in-Interview’ on 13.10.2017 at 10:00 am sharp at the office of ICAR-NRC for Grapes, Pune (situated 16 Kms. away from Pune Railway station in Solapur Road) along with application form in the Prescribed Proforma only. Candidates reporting after 10.30 a.m. will not be interviewed. Candidates are requested to bring their Resume with one set of attested photocopies of Certificates as well as Original Ce1iificates for verification.
- Date of Interview – 13.10.2017
- Time of Interview – 10:00 am
- Venue of Interview – ICAR-NRC for Grapes, Pune