TERI, as the largest developing-country institution working to move human society towards a sustainable future, comprises more than 900 knowledge professionals—doctorates and postgraduates from varied disciplines such as engineering, economics, biotechnology, publishing, and architecture-who individually and collectively contribute to the Institute’s success.
Our people are of utmost value and our strength lies in the diversity of our team and we respect the fact that differences of views and ideas help us stimulate our minds intellectually. Fostering a culture, which respects diversity in age, gender, and education and realizing the uniqueness of each individual in bringing a fresh perspective and skill sets to the table, assists us in building a collaborative culture.
Job Title: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 1
- Implementation of Water Quality Monitoring Activities and management of Environment Lab
- Sound knowledge of Lab instrument handling and related processes of audit, accreditation, etc
- Contribute to the development of proposals, new projects in the field of water quality management. Liaise with partners and undertake field visit to collect data. Ability to analyze the data, interpret and write reports
- Masters in relevant field (Environment Sciences, Chemistry)
- Ability to work in team, take initiatives
- Able to handle laboratory instruments
In case you wish your resume to be included in the TERI resume bank so that your application can be immediately considered for upcoming opportunities with TERI Apply here.
You can also send your CV at [email protected]
- Date of Interview –23 Oct 2017