Walk-in-Interview will be held at 9.00 a.m. on 25-09-2017 at National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad for engagement of following positions on contractual basis. The engagement will be initially for a period of One year or till project period whichever is earlier. The details of educational qualifications, experience, age and other eligibility criteria, along with application proforma are given below. The eligible candidates for the below mentioned contractual posts will be required to make a power point presentation for 15 minutes duration (on the topic of their field in line with the post they applied for) followed by interview. All the candidates should carry the presentation (in CD or Pen drive) while coming for walk-ininterview.
Name of the Post : Senior Research Fellow (Plant Biosecurity)
No.of.Posts : 02
Maximum Age Limit : 35 for Men & 40 for Women
a. Rs. 25,000/- per month + HRA as applicable for candidates possessing Master’s Degree in the
relevant subject with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree (OR) for candidates having post
graduate degree with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET
qualification. (i.e. they shall fulfil the conditions given in the ICAR OM F.No.
End./6/27/2014/HRD, dated 09.10.2015 & 13-7-2015 in continuation to the OM of even No. dated
01-7-2015 or as amended from time-to-time.
b. Rs. 16,000/- per month + HRA as applicable for other candidates who do not fulfil the qualifications
given under (a) above
- Essential – M.Sc. (Agril. Entomology) / M.Sc. (Zoology) / M.Sc. (Chemistry) with experience in Fumigation / M.Tech. (Post-harvest technology) with experience in Fumigation / Experience in stored product research. Minimum 01 year research experience.
- Desirable – Preference to NET candidates.
Note: The above vacancies are indicative and may vary as per actual requirement
Senior Research Fellow (Plant Biosecurity)
1. Assisting in Mass multiplication of insects in the lab
2. Assist to carry out the laboratory experiments related to fumigation
3. Assist to carry out the fumigation in warehouses
4. To look after stored pest lab
5. To monitor fumigation lab
6. Arranging and assisting in training programmes
7. Arranging practical classes for the trainees and PGDPHM students
8. To coordinate different activities in the division
9. Any other work assigned by Director of the division.
Application Instructions :
The candidates attending walk-in interview should present themselves for certificate verification at the same venue by 9.00 a.m. on 25-9-2017. The candidates are directed to bring all the relevant original documents pertaining to educational qualifications, experience, research, training, projects, testimonials, etc., along with a set of self-attested photocopies and a recent passport size photograph, for necessary certificate verification. It may be noted that production of above said documents is mandatory. Failure to bring the same will render ineligible to attend PPT & Interview. No separate call letter for the PPT & Interview shall be issued. The position is purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project or one year from the date of joining, whichever is earlier. NIPHM will not be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the term. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
The candidates have to produce all the original certificates / documents at the time of Interview for verification. Failure to bring the same will render ineligible to attend PPT & Interview.
No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview
Self-attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience certificates are required to be submitted invariably.
- Date of Interview – 25-9-2017.
- Time of Interview – 09:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad