Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
Job Title : Senior Research Scientist- Pharma Injectable
Experience : 8 – 12 yrs
Location : Pune
- Responsible for method validation, method equivalency, query reply and analytical method transfer to QC in compliance with quality and ethical standards for Injectable products.
- Preparation of analytical strategy – keeping in mind technical,QC, regulatory and quality requirements – for variety of sterile drug products.
- Planning and supervising analytical activities leading to successful filings in compliance with global requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to lead a group of highly motivated and talented specific pool.
- Planning of daily work by maintaining GLP,cGMP’s as per company procedures, co-ordination with various departments to facilitate planning and smooth functioning of the Pharma Analytical at R&D site.
- Interpretation of Analytical data, compilation and communicating the same to concern groups and individuals.
- Timely investigations of OOS/incidence, deviation handling and implementation of corrective and preventive action with respect to investigation.
- Understanding of applicability of QbD principles in analytical development and validation is mandatory.
- Characterization techniques like molecular weight,particle sizing, viscosity,surface tension,zeta potential,thermal methods(TGA,DSC etc) Surface properties, microscopic techniques will be highly desirable.
- Multi taking capability along with ability to think out of the box will be highly desirable.
- Require good interpersonal skills, effective verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- UG: B.Sc – Any Specialization
- PG:M.Pharma – Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization