NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY RAIPUR
(Institute of National Importance)
G.E. Road, Raipur – 492010 (C.G)
Department of Biotechnology
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the post of JRF as per the following requirements. Interested and eligible candidates can also attend the walk-in-interview on 25/09/2017 at 11.00 A.M. in the department of Chemical Engineering along with filled applications and necessary original certificates
Job Title : JRF
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : “Combined Novel Bio-Physical Treatment For Heterogeneous Wastewater Pollutants”
Principal Investigator : Dr. J. Anandkumar (PI),
Department of Chemical Engineering
NIT Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492010
Email: [email protected]
Funding Agency : Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Tenure : Initially for Six Months and performance will be reviewed after six month for continuation upto March 2020
Consolidated Monthly Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/- (fixed) per month for the first year and Rs. 28,000/- (fixed) per month for second and third year.
Essential Qualification : M.Tech in Biotechnology/ Chemical/ Biochemical/ Environmental Engg or M.Sc in Environmental Sci/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology with NET/GATE qualification or M.Sc with two years relevant experience after M.Sc or B.Tech in Biotechnology/ Chemical/ Biochemical/ Environmental with GATE qualification. (M.Tech Final semester candidates waiting for final results may also apply)
Note: Selected candidate will be encouraged to apply for Ph.D at NIT Raipur
- The above position is purely temporary and Continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after each year.
- Candidates are required to appear for the interview with photocopy of the application form, curriculum vitae, and all relevant original certificates with a set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates.
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing for interview.
- Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature and the appointment shall be co-terminus with the project
- Date of Interview – 25/09/2017
- Time of Interview – 11 am
- Venue of Interview – Chemical Engineering Department