Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the research project(s) under the Principal Investigator Dr. Anasuya Bandyopadhyay, Department of Polymer & Process Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Design & Synthesis of New Redox Non-Innocent Multidentate Ligand for Fabrication of Novel Elecctrochromic Hybrid Polymers”
Principal Investigator – Dr. Anasuya Bandyopadhyay
Sponsor of Project – SERB, New Delhi
Duration – 3 Years (up to duration of the project)
Emoluments – Rs.25,000.00 p.m. + HRA (as per norm)
Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry (Mathematics in graduation as one of the subject)
Job Description: Organic synthesis skill is required as the Polymer h·,s to be synthesized according to design from small molecules. Knowledge in NMR, Mass spectroscopy, FT-IR, UV-Vis spectroscopy, FE-SEM, XRD will be advantageous for this project.
Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
Candidates desiring to appear for the interview should submit their application, with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degrees/certificates and experience certificates.
Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview – 7th September, 2017
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – New Technology Building, IIT Roorkee, Saharanpur Campus, Paper Mill Road, Saharanpur-247001 (UP)