NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROURKELA – 769 008 (ODISHA)
SPONSORED RESEARCH, INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANCY & CONTINUING EDUCATION
Walk-in Interview will be conducted for following assignment in a time bound research project undertaken by the Department of Chemistry (CY) of the Institute on 30th Aug 2017 and Time 4.00 pm.
Job Title : JRF/SRF
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : “Transition-metal catalyzed C-H activation and functionalization: Synthesis of Newer heterocycles ”.
Tenure of the Assignment : 3 years
Consolidated Monthly Compensation :
- @ Rs.12,000/- pm for JRF
- @ Rs. 14000 /- pm for SRF
Job Description : To carry out research work in line of the project.
- Essential –
- For JRF: The minimum qualifications are: M.Sc. degree in Chemistry with 55% marks Or CGPA 7 and passing of NET/GATE test.
- For SRF: The minimum qualifications are: M Sc degree in chemistry with 60% marks Or CGPA 7, and at least two years of post- M.Sc. research/teaching experience, as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals.
- Desirable – Sound knowledge in synthetic organic chemistry.
Eligible candidates may appear the walk in interview along with the application in prescribed format (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) affixed with a coloured photograph, photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications, experience certificate etc.,
Venue: Department of Chemistry
Schedule: 30. 8. 2017 at 4.00 pm
Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
- Date of Interview – 30. 8. 2017
- Time of Interview – 4.00 pm
- Venue of Interview – Department of Chemistry, NIT Rourkela, Dist: Sundergarah, Odisha-769008