APL is a growing Indian multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing firm with turnover of over US$650Mn, with presence in more than 22 countries across the globe. APL produces a wide range of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s) and Finished Formulations which is marketed in more than 108 countries across the globe
Job Title : Oncology – API Chemical R&D Research Associate
No.of.Openings : 3 Opening(s)
1) Experience in Synthesis & Process Development of Anti Cancer Drugs (Oncology Products) that who are working in only API, R&D.
2) Strong Knowledge in Synthetic Organic Chemistry and troubleshooting all process related problem.
3) Clear Knowledge of modern analytical techniques HPLC, GC, NMR & Mass and other methods, etc.
4) Ensuring API process development adheres to cGMP. regulations and guidelines governing the manufacturing, use and test of drug products and their components, including Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API).
5) Adopting process research and scale up, coupled with our wide range of cGMP synthesis capabilities recognized by the pharmaceutical industry.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1) Candidate should have API – R & D work experience will only eligible for this vacancy.
- UG -B.Sc – Chemistry
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry, Organic Chemistry