Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products – Dr. Reddy’s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations. Major therapeutic focus is on gastro-intestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management and anti-infective. Major markets include India, USA, Russia-CIS and Europe apart from other select geographies within Emerging Markets.
Job Title – Scientist Product Analytics
Req Id – 30482
Location – India – Hyderabad
Purpose : Execute extensive physico-chemical characterization studies of proteins based on experimental design and plan documents, analyze the experimental findings within Biologics with the objective of: product characterization, establishing bio similarity and identify impurities.
1. Design of Experiment
• Drug testing for In-process samples, Batch release, Stability testing, Method Development & Method Qualification.
• Working on Reverse Phase Chromatography, Size Exclusion Chromatography, Ion Exchange Chromatography, Peptide Mapping, Affinity-Chromatography, Protein estimation methods by HPLC & UPLC, etc.
2. Execution of Experiment
• Analytical method transfer by using HPLC
• Qualification of Working Standards.
• Calibration of Analytical instruments like HPLC, UHPLC, pH Meter, Pipettes, Digital balance.
• TTD transfer (Technology Transfer) IRS Qualification, HPLC & UPLC Qualifications & Calibration, Column Management, Handling Reference Standards, & Documentation (i.e.) SOP, STP, Protocol & report preparations.
• Periodic capturing of the experimental data
• Basic understanding of Technical Report writing
• Documentation as per GMP practice.
4. Data Analysis
• Compile and analyze the experimental data in order to compare the structure, function and impurities between the in house and RMP.
• Excellent learning ability
• Motivated and ready to explore new ideas
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior management as well as with peers
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
- MSc/ MTech/BTech (Biochemistry or Biotechnology), with 2-5 years’ experience Analytical Development of proteins
- Good understanding of protein structures, biochemistry