INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH BHOPAL
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Bhopal is an autonomous premier research institute. It has a chain of institute throughout the country. IISER’s were created through a proclamation of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, to promote quality education and research in science and related areas. The Institute is currently looking for recruiting two Project Assistant purely on temporary and short-term contract basis for the period of six months in a project.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
No.of.Posts : 2 post (on short term contract basis)
- Essential – Master’s (M.Sc.)/M.Tech degrees in any of the disciplines of Atmospheric Science, Geophysics, Environmental Science, Physics, Mathematics, and Chemical, Environmental, Computer and Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA/CPI of 7.0 on a 10 point scale (overall percentage/CGPA/CPI; not only in majoring subject).
- Desirable – Working knowledge of climate models, especially with RCM’s. Experience in Programming languages (like FORTRAN, C/C++, python etc.); Shell scripting and analysis and visualization softwares like CDO, NCL, gnuplot, R etc. Handling of a large volume of data and conversant with data format like NetCDF, HDF, GRIB etc.
Age Limit: 28 years as on 31st July 2017
Salary: 12,000.00 to 15,000.00 + 20% HRA
Tenure: Six months or extendable up to the duration of the project subject to satisfactory performance
Candidates who fulfill the above criteria only should attend the walk-in interview along with filled in application form / CV (with certificates) with photocopy of each on 16th August 2017, in Institute’s campus
- Date of Interview – 16th August 2017
- Time of Interview – 9:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Academic Building-2, EES Board Room, IISER Bhopal