The National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) with its headquarters at Dona Paula, Goa, and regional centres at Kochi, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam, is one of the 37 constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi.
Job Title – PA-II
No.of.Posts – 01
Project Title – Study of Estuarine Turbidity Maxima in rivers with natural and altered environmental conditions, central west coast of India — GAP3073
Vacancy No. – GAP3073/1708-17
Duration – 07 months
Consolidated Stipend per month – Rs. 25000
- Essential -MSc Marine Sciences (Chemistry or Geology specialization)/ Earth Science
- Desirable – Knowledge in estuarine sample collection. Suspended particulate matter and sediment analysis
Job Requirement –
Participation in cruise and field trips, analysis of samples in laboratory, data processing and preparation of reports.
- Age limits: PA-I:28;PA-II:30;PA-III:35 years. Age relaxations 5 years for statutory groups and women. HRA will be paid as per rules.
- Minimum Marks: PA-I: 55%;PA-II:55%;PA-III:55% in aggregate from any recognized University.
- Date of Interview – 29/08/2017
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – NIO Dona Paula, Goa-403004