Applications are invited for one post of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate in sponsored CSIR project through email ([email protected]) latest by Aug 21, 2017 . The details of the project are as follows:
Position : Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : Ruthenium catalyzed C–H bond activation strategy for C–C and C–X bond formation for biological active compounds
Duration : Three years
- JRF: MSc or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE test.
- SRF: M.Sc. or equivalent degree and at least 2 years of post-MSc research experience as evident from published papers in standard refereed journals or M. Pharm or equivalent degree in relevant field with 55% marks.
- RA: Possessing PhD degree
Desirable : Organic Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Age limit and Fellowship : As per CSIR rule
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may send their resume latest by 21st August 2017 to email: [email protected].
- The short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- The date of interview will be intimated through email/post/phone.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview
Dr. Kamaldeep Paul, Principal Investigator, School of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Thapar University, Patiala-147004, Punjab
Dr. Kamaldeep Paul
School of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Univ. website: https://sites.google.com/a/thapar.edu/kamal/home, www.thapar.edu
Application Deadline – 21st August 2017