Applications are invited from eligible candidates to work on contract as Junior Research Fellow(JRF)/Senior Research fellow (1 No.) under the project sponsored by Indian Rubber Manufacturers Research Association (IRMRA) (Under Min. of Commerce and Industry, GOI) (Project code : IRMRA/R&D/16-17/EXT – VNIT/03)
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow(JRF)/Senior Research fellow
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Development of multifunctional elastomeric composites for desired material performance”
Duration of the Project – 2 years.
Stipend Per month (consolidated) – 25,000/-
Qualifications – M.Sc. in Chemistry/Material Science/Polymer Science with 1st class or Equivalent CGPA
- JRF – M.Sc with (CSIR-NET / GATE)
- SRF – M.Sc with 2 years of research experience & 1 SCI journal publication
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit the duly filled up application form along with relevant certificates/testimonials by post/or email to the address below by 16th August, 2017. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Dr. Chayan Das (Principal Investigator)
Department of Chemistry,
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-440010, Maharashtra
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- The appointment will be initially for a period of six months and extendable to two years based on satisfactory performance.
- Preference will be given to SRF candidate.
- All other terms and conditions will be as per Funding Agency and VNIT, Nagpur.
- Date of interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates through email only which will be conducted in due course of time.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The decision of the Director, VNIT Nagpur will be final in all respect.
Application Deadline – 16th August, 2017