CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB, BATHINDA
(Established vide Act No. 25 (2009) of Parliament)
Advt.No: Pro-27 (2017)
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) was established in 2009 along with 12 other Central Universities by an Act of Parliament (No 25, of 2009). The university has a mission of providing wide range of instructional and research facilities across integrated and cross-disciplines, promote innovation in teaching, learning and research, and cross-pollinate new ideas, new technologies and new world-views. It aims to create an ignited workforce responsive to regional, national and global needs in tune with the requirements of academia, industry and business.
Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Project Title : “P-gp (Permeability glycoprotein) inhibition and anticancer potential of Potentilla fulgens, Potentilla atrosanguinea and characterisation of its active constituents”.
Principle Investigator: Dr. Vikas Jaitak, Assistant Professor, Centre for Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products, Central University of Punjab, Bathinda, Punjab
Project Duration: 3 years
- JRF: Rs. 12,000/- per month (Fixed) + HRA (For first two years)
- SRF: Rs. 14,000/-per month (Fixed)+ HRA (For third year)
- M.Sc. Chemical Sciences/Life Sciences or M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry/Natural Products/Phytochemistry/Pharmacognosy) with minimum 55% marks
- NET/ GATE/GPAT or equivalent qualification for JRF
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should appear in person directly in the interview with the duly filled prescribed application form available on website: www.cup.ac.in.
- Candidate should also send their CV to email: [email protected] before 21-08-2017 (5:00 PM).
- Original as well as self-attested copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates and Testimonials are to be produced at the time of interview. No TA/DA is admissible.
Date & Time of Interview – 25.08.2017 at 11:00AM