CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute, Naroda Centre
Plot no. 168-169, Naroda Industrial Estate, Naroda, Ahmedabad – 382 330
Ph. No. 079-22811213/22823345 E-mail: [email protected]
Advertisement No. GC/NC/GAP 1218/PA (III)/2017
Date of walk-in- Interview: 10.08.2017 (Thursday) Timing: 02:00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M.
A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 10.08.2017 at 02-00 P.M at this Institute to engage bonafide Indian citizen in the following project, tenable at CSIR-CGCRI, Kolkata as per details furnished below:
Job Title : Project Assistant Level III
No.of.Posts : 1
Stipend : Rs. 20,000/- per month (consolidated)
Tenure : Initially for 01 year from the date of joining, may be extended up to the date of completion of the respective project subjected to satisfactory performance of the candidate
Age Limit : 28 (maximum) as on 01.08.2017. Relaxed as per norms for SC/ST/OBC/Women/ Physically Handicapped candidates.
Trial/testing/product development, characterization, pottery development & training and dissemination activity in various locations, project report writing, data analysis etc. and other similar work as and when required under project GAP 1218 entitled “Integrated Pottery Development Project”.
- Essential – M.Sc. Chemistry (Inorganic/Physical) OR M.Sc. Material Science OR B.E./B.Tech. Ceramics with 55% min. marks (relaxed by 5% for SC/ST candidates).
- Desirable – Experience in various developmental activities such as research/characterization of ceramic materials/building materials/waste utilization/terracotta pottery development etc.
- Preference – Preference will be given to that candidate who had minimum one year prior experience in the same field.
Interested candidates are requested to apply with prescribed Application format given in the website along with this advertisement and appear for interview on 10.08.2017 (Thursday) during specified timings mentioned above at CSIR-CGCRI, Naroda Centre, 168-169, Naroda Industrial Estate, Naroda, Ahmedabad – 382 330. Application form has to be duly filled up in all the columns and enclosed with self-attested copies of each supporting documents/certificates. Candidates should carry their original certificates while appearing for the interview for verification purpose. Incomplete applications without prescribed format and supporting documents will be summarily rejected. Reporting time for document verification is 12:30 P.M. – 01:30 P.M. Application(s) of the Candidate(s) reporting after 01:30 P.M. would not be considered at all. No request in this matter will be entertained. The number of vacancies indicated above is provisional and may vary at the time of actual selection. However, CSIR-CGCRI reserves the right not to fill up the post, if it so desires. In case of large number of applications for the post, the Competent Authority may fix parameters for short listing the candidates. The decisions of the Institute shall be final in this behalf. Interim enquiries in this respect will not be entertained.
- Date of Interview – 10.08.2017 (Thursday)
- Reporting Time – 12:30 P.M. – 01:30 P.M.
- Time of Interview – 02:00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M.
- Venue of Interview – CSIR-CGCRI, Naroda Centre, 168-169, Naroda Industrial Estate, Naroda, Ahmedabad – 382 330.