Walk-in-Interview will be held at Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 07.08.2017 (Monday ) at 9.00 AM for selection of suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged in various projects.
Job Title – Project Assistant-I
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Studies on stress corrosion and hydrogen embrittlement behavior of PH stainless steel”
Age Limit – 28 Years
Stipend – Rs. 15, 000/-p.m. +HRA
Qualifications – B.Sc in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% Marks for SC/ST)
Job Title – Project Assistant II
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Redox Flow Batteries for Renewable Energy Storage Applications.”
Age Limit – 30 Years
Stipend – Rs. 25, 000/-p.m. +HRA
- Essential : M.Sc in Physics / Chemistry with 55% marks (50% Marks for SC/ST)
- (Desirable: Research experience from 6 months to 1 year)
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women candidates upto 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidate may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- Candidate should possess the required educational qualification as on the date of interview.
- If the number of candidates is more, the candidates will be short listed for interview through a written test.
- Number of positions required are indicative in nature, there may be increase/decrease in the number based on requirement.
- Final Year/Semester students those who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered.
- Selected candidate will be provided accommodation in the Institute campus or HRA.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CECRI.
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original & self attested copies of certificates and duly filled-in application at 09:00 AM on 07.08.2017 (Monday) at CECRI, Karaikudi.
INTERIM QUERIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR APPEARING FOR THE INTERVIEW. THE DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR, CSIR-CECRI REGARDING SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
- Date of Interview – 07.08.2017 (Monday )
- Time of Interview – 09:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – CECRI