Walk-in interview for the following positions is scheduled to be held on the designated dates and time mentioned against each one of them in the Conference Room of Division of Agricultural Chemicals, LBS building, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110 012.
Job Title – RA & SRF
No.of.Posts – 2
Project Title – “Development of a plant protection product based on natural extracts and oils derived from karanjin, capsaicin, sesamin and garlic”
Age Limit – For Professional / project assistant / semi- skilled labor 35 years for men, 40 years for women (with relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC and as per existing rules) on the date of interview
- RA (Sl. No. 1) : Rs. 40,000/- (Consolidated per month) + 30% HRA
- SRF (Sl. No. 2) : Rs. 28,000/- (Consolidated per month) + 30% HRA
- Ph.D. in Chemistry/Agricultural Chemicals or allied discipline. Experience in handling high end instruments such as HRMS, GCMS, HPLC and GC will be preferred.
Senior Research Fellow
- M.Sc in Agricultural Chemicals/Entomology/Che mistry or allied discipline with two years research experience. Candidates having 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
- Experience in the field of natural products and insect bioassay will be preferred.
Interested candidate must report within the designated time at the registration desk at the venue on the scheduled date along with original testimonials in support of their qualification/experience. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Candidates willing to appear for the posts at sl. nos. 1 & 2 can send a copy of their CV in the format given at Annexure 1 to < [email protected] >. Candidates reporting beyond the permissible reporting times mentioned against each of the positions shall not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Date of Interview – 02.08.2017
- Reporting Time – 09.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
- Time of Interview – 10.00 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – Conference Room of Division of Agricultural Chemicals, LBS building, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110 012.