ICAR – Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research Rajgurunagar, Pune-410505 (Maharashtra)
Phone No.(02135) 222026, Fax: (02135) 224056, Email: [email protected]
Eligible candidates are invited for Exam/ Walk in-Interview on 10.08.2017 at 10.30 AM at this Directorate for filling up the following positions on contractual basis till 31st March 2018 OR on termination of the project whichever is earlier from the date of appointment.
Job Title : Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Title : National Innovation on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA) Project
Principal Investigator : Dr. A. Thangasamy, P.I.- NICARA
Emolument (Fixed) Per Month : Rs 25,000/ Per Month-(1ST & 2nd Year) +10% HRA and Rs.28,000/- Per Month for 3rd year + 10% HRA
- Essential – M.Sc. with specialization in Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry with 4/5 year bachelor’s
- Desirable – Knowledge in crop modeling and computer applications
- No objection certificate is required in respect of in-service candidate from their present employer.
- The age limit will be a) For SRF : 35 years for men and 40 years for women b) For RA : 40 years for men and 45 years for women
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidate’s age limit it as per Govt. of India norms. Such candidate claiming relaxation in age should produce the ‘Cast certificate’ from the Competent Authority.
- The above positions are purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of the project.
- No TA, DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Ph. D. degree/ Master degree certificate in Original should be submitted at the time of verification of original documents, candidates without required Degree certificate/ Provisional Degree certificate will not be entertained.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 60 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities and verification of documents.
- Candidates may appear for walk-in-interview with bio-data in prescribed format (uploaded to our website) photographs and original testimonials, with one set of photo copies.
- Any individual applying for vacancies will have to give a declaration stating whether he/she is related to any employee of the institute of ICAR and if so, name of person and describe his/her relationship.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The Director reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof and also reserve the right to terminate the contract of job even before the completion of the project.
- The decision of Director, DOGR, would be final and binding in all aspects.
- This advertisement is also uploaded on DOGR’s website: http://www.dogr.res.in
- Date of Interview – 10.08.2017
- Reporting Time – 9.30 a.m.
- Time of Interview – 10.30 AM
- Venue of Interview – ICAR – Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research Rajgurunagar, Pune-410505 (Maharashtra)