ADVANCED CENTRE FOR AYURVEDA IN MENTAL HEALTH AND NEURO SCIENCES. ICCRAS,
NIMHANS, HOSUR ROAD, BENGALURU-560029. [Under C.C.R.A.S., Ministry of AYUSH, Govt, of India]
Email: [email protected] , [email protected]
Tele / Fax: 080- 26567546, 26995242, 26995243.
The Advanced Centre for Ayurveda in Mental Health and Neuro Sciences [CCRAS], NIMHANS, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560029, a peripheral Institute of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt, of India, invites application for the following posts
Job Title – Pharmacist Grade 1
No.of.Posts – 1
Age Limit – Not exceeding 27 years [relaxable as per Govt, of India rules]
Scale of Pay – PB-I, Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Gr.pay 2,800/-
- A] Diploma in a Pharmacy ID Pharma. [Ay.] from recognized University/Institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital or B.Pharma [Ay.]
How to Apply:
- The post is temporary but likely to continue. Fresh appointees shall be governed by New pension Scheme.
- The Candidates selected will be on Probation for two years, which may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
- The posts carry All India Transfer liability and candidates must be willing to serve in any peripheral Institutes/Center/Units of the council.
- Age will be reckoned as on the last date for receipt of applications. Age relaxation will be admissible for Govt. Servants and other categories SC/ST/OBC persons as per Central Govt, rules in force.
- Experience will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Last date of receipt of Application:- Within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- Persons already in service must submit their applications through proper channel along with vigilance clearance.
- Institute In-charge reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/recruitment for all/any of the posts without assigning any reason.
- Late application/incomplete application/application without attested/self attested copies of academic qualification, experience, age and community certificate will be summarily rejected.
- Selection will be based on the performance in Written Test/Skill Test.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of any candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment/posting will disqualify the candidates.
- Candidate must submit separate application form for each post.
- Numbers of Vacancies are subject to variations.
- Application form can be downloaded from the Councils website www.ccras.nic.in and NIMHANS website www.nimhans.kar.nic.in
- Candidates who claim to belong to SC/ST/OBC categories must submit the caste Certificate in the prescribed formats only. Prescribed formats are available in the CCRAS website and NIMHANS website.
- Duly filled application form with all required encloses [along with one extra Passport size photo] may be sent to the Assistant Director [S c-4], Advanced Centre for Ayurveda in Mental Health and Neuro Sciences [CCRAS], NIMHANS, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560029
Application Deadline – 10th October 2017