Max healthcare is hiring Manager-Pharmacy for one of its Hospital in Delhi-NCR, please go through the following
Job Title : Manager – Pharmacy
Experience : 7-16years
No.of.Vacancies : 02
- To actively participate in the creation of the pharmacy formulary.
- To develop pharmacy auditing tools.
- To ensure smooth pharmacy operations at the facility.
- To actively arrange for training of pharmacists/ team members.
- To manage vendor or development – maintain relationship with vendors/ manufacturers.
- To identify skill, competency levels of subordinates and work for continuous resource development.
- To manage inventory – ensure availability of all stocks at pharmacy keeping the inventories low.
- To ensure non moving and expiry stock management.
- To maintain update knowledge on new drugs and medical supplies.
- To ensure compliance of pharmacy with licensing and certification needs.
- To coordinate with physicians, advise and provide information on new drugs and products.
- To regularly plan marketing/promotional activities for the department.
- To ensure achievement of strategic objectives – revenue, cost and service.
- To provide price and market linked information to MSD.
- To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.
- To have complete orientation of QMS and EMS system of Hospital.
- To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital.
- To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area
- To Comply with patient safety policy
- To ensure safe utilization of equipments and proper waste disposal system.
B. Pharma/ D. Pharma
4-8 years experience in reputed hospital pharmacy or retail outlet.
3-5 years experience of handling the pharmacy independently.