Clariant is a speciality chemicals company, formed in 1995 as a spin-off from Sandoz. The company is focused on four business areas: care chemicals; catalysis; natural resources; and plastics & coatings.
Job Title : QC Chemist- Bonthapally
Req ID : 17361
Location : India – Andhra Pradesh – Bonthapally
Analysis support to production
- To do the routine wet/instrumentation analysis work for the plant samples as per requests
- To follow the std. test procedures for the analysis of RMs, Ims and FGs.
- To maintain the lab instruments in good working condition and in calibrated state all the time
- Timely documentation and reporting of all the analytical work done
- Optimization of the resources utilization for timely and effective deliveries.
- Data interpretation and reporting to team leader
- All the activities are documented as per GMP and records are traceable.
Training and Skills set improvement
- To get trained on all the techniques regularly used in the wet lab or as assigned by the team leader
- To comply and maintain all the safety standard’s as applicable to the analytical lab.
To ensure that every one inside the lab follows the same
M.Sc in Chemistry (General/Organic/Inorganic/Analytical)With first Division from reputed university or college.
- Desired Experience:
About 0 to 3 Years of experience in the wet lab/Instrumentation lab in a reputed chemical company. Sound knowledge of wet analysis,Manual and potentiometric titrations etc- HPLC and GC exp. Is desirable.