Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area.
Job Title – Associate Manager- Operations (Chemical Development)
No.of.Openings – 2
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 5 – 8 Years
5-8 yrs of experience, out of which a minimum of 2 yrs in LEAN, Six Sigma or Kaizen
- Hands on experience managing manufacturing operation excellence
- Adept in minimum one of the quality management tools like Six Sigma, LEAN management, TPM and Kaizen
- Extensive experience handling capacity and resource optimization projects
- Broad understanding of pharmaceutical & chemical industry
- Understanding of supply chain management optimization and JIT.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Identify gaps in existing systems and practices to attain operational excellence within Chemical Development team based on LEAN/Six Sigma/Kaizen principles.
- Evaluate the current manufacturing systems and identifying areas of improvements.
- Support for implementation of tools like: Just in Time, Six Sigma, Lean Management etc.
- Oversee the implementation of regulatory and EHS compliance programs and best practices.
- Identifying projects with the RoI to understand profitability in long term.
- Oversight of Capex projects implementation within the Chemical Development team.
- Identify cost reduction measures within Chemical Development division. eg: solvent recycle, utility cost reduction, Effluent reduction & treatment cost reduction.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Chemical Engineering (BE./B.Tech or M.Tech).
- Prior experience in a CRO environment is an added advantage.