Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Physics of the Institute.
Name of the Position : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Project Title : Electric field driven phase stabilization and structure property correlation in A-site disordered lead free piezoceramics
Minimum Qualification : M.Sc (Physics, Applied Physics, Materials Science, Chemistry) / M. Tech (Materials Science, Nanoscience and Technology) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
Emoluments : Rs.25,000/- with 30% HRA.
Duration of the Project : 1 year
Age : Candidates should not be more than 30 years.
How to Apply:
- Eligible persons should apply with their CV along with statement of purpose via email to [email protected], on or before August 1, 2017. Mark the subject as “JRF DST”.
- Candidates will be short listed for interview based on merit and need of the project, and will be informed via email.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates, academic transcripts, and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.)
- No traveling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- Preference will be given to the candidates whoever having valid GATE score or CSIR/UGC/NET.
Application Deadline – August 1, 2017.