Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification. In India Bureau Veritas started operations in 1971, & years after a division called Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services was established in 2000-2001. BVCPS India is a world-leading concept-to-consumer quality assurance and compliance services provider to retailers, manufacturers, brands and importers. We offer one stop solution to business lines like Electrical & Electronics, Softlines & Accessories, Toys & Juvenile Products, Hardlines & Automotive.
Job Title : Analytical Chemist
No.of.Openings : 02
Experience : 1 – 3 yrs
Location : Noida
Job Summary (Brief overview on the scope of job responsibility):
- Supervise and guide junior staff about RSL testing (esp. toy testing).
- Learn & impart knowledge about the RSL regulations (esp. toy safety).
- Maintain the documents related to quality control
- Provide quotation/breakdown components to the clients.
Interrelationships (Other key functional or communicational lines):
Person should be well versed in Chemistry. Knowledge of Organic/ Inorganic Validation process
Required Skills & Qualification:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Chemistry
- Person should be well versed in chemistry
- Person should be good in English – both written and spoken
2-3 Years experience in the same field(toy testing experience will be preferred) and also familiar with analytical
- Good Computer Skills.
UG: B.Sc – Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry