Jubilant Life Sciences Limited,(erstwhile Jubilant Organosys) is an integrated Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company. As India’s largest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) player and a leading Drug Discovery and Development Solutions provider out of India, it is constantly engaged in delivering value to its global customers through innovative technologies, products and services. The Company’s strategic focus is to innovate, collaborate and accelerate the process of delivering products to the market for its customers. Today, it is well recognised as a ‘Partner of Choice’ by leading global pharma and Life Sciences companies. The Company through its presence in India, USA, Canada, Europe and China constantly serves its customers in over 60 countries across the globe.
Job Title – Officer – Quality Control
Experience – 3 – 6 Years
No.of.Openings – 10
Location – Mysore
Salary – INR 3,50,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
- Shall be responsible for sampling and analysis of raw materials, In-process and Intermediates, cleaning samples and finished products in shifts.
- Shall be responsible for releasing the inprocess and intermediates for further process in shifts.
- Shall be responsible for planning and timely completion of holding time study samples of intermediates.
- Shall be responsible for preparation and standardization of volumetric solutions and reagents.
- Shall be responsible for standardization of Karl fisher reagent.
- Shall be responsible for the training (on the job) to new employees.
- Shall be responsible for daily calibrations of analytical equipments in shifts.
- Shall be responsible for investigation in the laboratory as part of OOS investigation.
- Shall be responsible for stability studies
Qualification & Experience:
M.Sc(Analytical chemistry) with 3-5 years experience in Quality Control department. Exposure in calibration of Instruments and to handle all lab support activities.
Key Competencies ( Technical, Functional & Behavioral)
Analytical skills (Operating and trouble shooting skills on all analytical equipments like HPLC, GC, UV, etc.,)
Shall have good Communication & Analytical Skills
- UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization, Chemistry
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, Chemistry