CSIR-CFTRI invites eligible candidates to appear for a Walk-in-Interview for a 2 [Two] positions of Project Assistant Level II on a temporary basis tenable at the Department of Food Packaging Technology, CSIR-CFTRI under the research project “Evaluation of PET bottle for migration studies for food contact applications”, (SSP-0227) funded by PACE, New Delhi
Job Title : Project Assistant Level II
No.of.Posts : 02
Project Title : “Evaluation of PET bottle for migration studies for food contact applications”, (SSP-0227)
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemistry (Two Posts)
Emoluments: Rs.14,000/- (Rupees Fourteen Thousand) consolidated per month
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 14.07.2017 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Gov. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project funded by PACE, New Delhi. for the project (SSP-0227) for a maximum period of Six months and is coterminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the PA will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report to Dr. P S Keshava Murthy, Jr. Scientist, Department of Food Packaging Technology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 14.07.2017 at 10.00 A.M. Candidates reporting later than 12 noon may not be considered for interview. While attending the interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photo.
In case, large number of candidates turn up for the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
- Date of Interview – 14.07.2017
- Time of Interview – 10.00 A.M
- Venue of Interview – Food Packaging Technology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore