Department of Education in Science and Mathematics
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
The Department proposes to conduct a walk-in-interview to engage 01 Junior Project Fellow (JPF) on the following PAC approved projects on purely temporary basis to work in the Department of Education in Science and Mathematics (DESM) for the period as mentioned against ‘each
Job Title : Junior Project Fellow
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Title : Development of e-Resources in Chemistry at Higher Secondary Stage
(PAC Code 6.17)
Tenure of Fellowship : Upto 31st March, 2018
Age Limit : Below 40 years as per UGC guidelines
Consolidated & Fixed Monthly Salary :
- Rs.16,000/- p.m. consolidated (NET Qualified) and
- Rs.14,000/- p.m. consolidated (Non-NET)
- The candidates should bring their original certificates along with bio-data at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Date of Interview – 17.07.2017
- Reporting Time – Between 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Candidates appearing for the Interview after 11.00AM will not be entertaind
- Time of Interview – 10.30 AM
- Venue of Interview – Room No. 2, 1st Floor, Janki Ammal Khand, DESM, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.