We are fast growing Indian Pharmaceuticals Company engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of pharmaceuticals products in-house, which we commercialize through marketing infrastructure across geographies and relationships with multi-national pharmaceuticals companies.
We are ranked as the 14th largest pharmaceuticals Company in India in terms of market share based on the domestic sales of pharmaceuticals products. We believe that our competitive advantage in the domestic market lies in our established presence in all major therapeutics areas including blood related, cardiology, pain and analgesics, HIV, Gynecology, nephrology, anti-Vitamins, minerals, and nutrients products. We have also recently entered in oncology and diabetes therapeutics areas.
Job Title – Chemist-Water system
Req ID – 3522
Job Description –
- Responsible for day to day maintenance activities of Purified water & WFI Water System and its distribution loops.
- Responsible for complete water management start from its receipt to distribution in plant & utilities.
- In charge of Shift operations for water systems. Responsible for smooth & trouble free operation of water pretreatment system, Purified & WFI Water generation system and its distribution Loops.
- Preventive maintenance of water systems, sanitization and its records.
- Maintain water systems as per cGMP with complete documentation including daily logbooks. Cleaning & sanitization records, preventive & breakdown maintenance records.
- Route cause analysis of breakdown if any & corrective action, breakdown hours monitoring for water systems
- Maintaining Breakdown history cards of equipment’s.
- Planning, Scheduling & implementation of Water systems maintenance activities.
- Engineering documentation work as per regulatory requirement of USFDA & other regulatory guidelines related to water system maintenance.
- Co-ordination with Engineering Shift In change and Production shift In charge for water requirements in Utilities & Plant. Preparation of daily water consumption report and monitoring & control of water consumption.
- Compliance of Safety procedures and work permit systems during maintenance activities.
- Any other assignment given by the reporting Head
- UG -B.Sc – Chemistry
- PG – M.Sc – Chemistry