Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and more than 55,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Job Title: Product Specialist
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Introduction to the Division /Function (write a brief introduction to the division and its purpose & scope within the org)
Role Description (purpose of the role)
The incumbent is required to work on Product configuration, Sales Support – Training & Market Growth at Thermo Fisher Scientific India Pvt. Ltd.
- Instrument Configuration – AAS,ICPOES & ICPMS
- Pre Sales Support- Support Sales for Pre Sales Presentations
- Sales Training – Conducting training Program regularly.
- Create & Grow Markets
Qualification (mention the qualification which are both mandatory and good to have too. Include any certifications / publications that may be considered)
- Ph.D or MSc in Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry
- Should have a clear understanding of Atomic Spectroscopy
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals would be a desirable.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience (to specify nature and extent of experience needed, skills that the candidate should have acquired and/ or knowledge of specific techniques / technologies / processes / subject. The skills could also include competency traits / behaviors needed)
- Good understanding of research projects using standard techniques and protocols.
- Should be a good team player, ready to learn new techniques and innovative thinker
- Industry experience in bioinformatics and experience in sequencing skills and grant writing skills will be considered as a bonus