The ICAR-National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology (ICAR-NIANP) was established on 24th November 1995 at Bangalore under the aegis of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. The Institute is mandated to conduct basic and fundamental research with respect to animal feed resource management using physiological-nutritional approaches to improve animal productivity and profitability of livestock farmers.
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
No of Posts: 01
Project title: “Monitoring of Drug Residues and Environmental Pollutants”
Principal Investigator: Dr. K.S. Prasad, Principal Scientist
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- per month plus HRA for candidates having NET qualifications and Rs. 16,000/- per month plus HRA for those who are not having NET qualifications.
- Essential: M.VSc/M.Sc in Animal Nutrition/Biochemistry/ Organic chemistry / Analytical chemistry with 60% marks with first division
- Desirable: Experience in handling sophisticated instruments like GC, HPLC, ICP especially in any reputed laboratory for the analysis of pesticide residues / heavy metals.
- This recruitment is subjected to terms and conditions in force in ICAR for such appointments.
- General ICAR guidelines for contractual employment will be applicable.
- The appointment is purely on temporary basis and there is no provision of absorption/ re-employment in NIANP/ICAR after termination of the project. The service of person, who engaged, will automatically stand terminated with the termination of the project without assigning any reason thereof.
- Age limit: 35 years for men and 40 years for women on the date of interview (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PHC as per GOI/ICAR rules.
- Interested candidates may attend the walk in interview on 11-07-2017 (Tuesday) from 10-00 AM onwards. The candidates will have to register their names by 9.45 AM on the same day. They will not be paid any TA/DA and will have to make their own arrangements for travel, stay etc. for attending the interview.
- During interview, candidates should produce their original certificates and testimonials and submit one set of attested copies with one colour photo.
- Date of Interview: 11-07-2017
- Time of Interview: 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview: NIANP