Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002. Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance” under the act of Parliament-2007. A large number of reputed Industrial houses in the country visit the Institution and select the final year students as Engineers/ Management Trainees.
Job Title: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Work Location: Jalandhar
Project Title: “Development of New Platform for A³-Coupling and other Multicomponent Reactions towards Drug-Like Molecules using Transition Metal Catalysis”
Principal Investigator: Dr Virender Singh, Department of Chemistry, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar.
Funding Agency: SERB-DST
Age Limit: 28 years
Fellowship: Rs. 14, 000-16, 000 pm + HRA for first 2-3 years
• Essential: M. Sc. in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry or equivalent with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidate).
• Desirable: Prior experience in organic synthesis.
Interested candidates may send their application with complete bio-data and photocopies of certificates by post or email to
Dr Virender Singh,
Principal Investigator, Department of Chemistry
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, G T Road Bye Pass, Jalandhar, 144011, Punjab.
(Email- : [email protected])
• Date of Interview: 27.06.17
• Time of Interview: 2.00 pm
• Venue of Interview: Office room of Head, Department of Chemistry, Dr.Ambedkar NIT, Jalandhar.