The National Physical Laboratory is the National Metrology Institute of India and a Premier Research Laboratory in the field of Physical Sciences. The National Physical Laboratory was conceptualized in 1943 by the Governing Body of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), with a view to pave way for using science and technology as a means for industrial growth and development, as well as to give fillip to the fledgling Indian industry. It was one of the first National Laboratory to be set-up under the CSIR.
Job Title: Project Assistant-II
No. of Posts: 02
Work Location: CSIR-NPL, New Delhi
Project Title: Demonstration and validation of 5KW HT- PEMFC based combined cooling and power system.
Age Limit: 30 years
Emoluments: Rs.25, 000/- +HRA
Job Description: To carry out experiments on the development of porous carbon paper and bipolar plates.
- Essential: M.Sc. (Chemistry) 55% or Equivalent.
- Desirable: Experience in Carbon Materials.
- Eligible candidates may appear together with downloaded application form duly filled-up, for “Floating (Walk-in) Interview”.
- Complete application giving the full details inclusive of marks starting from secondary examination onwards along with latest passport size photograph, original and self-attested copies of all certificates/testimonials.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD should bring copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the university website.
• Date of Interview: 27th June, 2017
• Time of Interview: between 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM
• Venue of Interview: CSIR-NPL, Auditorium of the Laboratory