TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global technology leader. Their connectivity and sensor solutions are extremely applicable in today’s increasingly connected world. They collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations – redefining what is possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments.
Job Title: Product Engineer II/Compliance Specialist
No. of Posts: 01
Experience: 3 to 4 years
Work Location: Bangalore
- Getting up of overall product compliance direction by communicating corporate objectives for development / implementation of the global product compliance within the team.
- Supervising supplier material declarations and compliance coding activities.
- Interface with internal requestors & external suppliers/customers to have resolution on topics related to Material declarations.
Essential: Bachelor of Chemical /Polymer Engineering /MSc in chemistry
1. Good in Part Drawing Reading
2. Knowledge of European directives and regulations –EU RoHS, REACH and EU ELV.
3. Knowledge of various raw material properties its substances and applications.
4. Knowledge on TEOA tools.
5. Good written / verbal communication and interpersonal skills
6. Good presentation Skills
7. MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)