Established in 1976, J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (JBCPL) is one of IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies. An integrated, research-oriented, public listed organisation with a focus on supplying affordable, quality products both in India and International markets, JBCPL is trusted by healthcare professionals globally. Today, JBCPL exports to over 30 countries across the world and earns more than half its revenue from its international business.
Job Title : R&D – ADL / Formulation / Stores / QA / Engineering
Experience : 2 – 6 Years
No.of.Posts : 10
Location : Mumbai
R&D – ADL
- Method development and validation related activity
- Routine development and stability analysis
- Tech transfer related activity
- Preparation of specification, validation protocol & report
- Ensure to develop a method as per regulatory norms.
R&D – Formulation
- Formulation development for ANDA & ROW market
- Literature search, preformulation, lab scale study
- Charging batches for stability studies
R&D – Engineering
- Maintenance of R&D equipments
- Preparing and maintaining maintenance schedule
- Solving technical issues and breakdown
- Installation of new equipments
- Experience of handling pharma equipments like RMG, FBD, Compression, Coating machine.
R&D – QA
- Review of technical documents PDR, MFC, MPC etc.
- Preparation and review of different SOPs.
- Review of analytical reports, stability reports
- Conduct internal inspections
- Review analytical documents
- Managing juniors in daily activities.
R&D – Stores
- To perform sampling of active Raw material
- Indenting of active Raw material
- Preparation and updation of SOPs
- Maintain record of all material stocks
- Candidates with M.Pharm / M.Sc Chemistry / B.Pharm preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in ADL / Formulation / QA / Engineering / Stores is required.
- UG – B.Sc – Chemistry, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry