Applications are invited for the Post of Project Assistant for the DST-SERB Funded Project (Sanction Order No. EMR/2016/002818), in the CO2 Research and Green Technologies Centre.
Job Title : Project Assistant
Project Title : “Development of Stable and Redox Active Inorganic/Organic Functionalized Carbon Nanotube Modified Electrodes: In-sight Studies using Scanning Electrochemical Microscope and Electro-catalytic/Bio-letrocatalytic Applications”.
Principal Investigator : Dr. A. Senthil Kumar Senior Professor CO2 Research and Green Technologies Centre VIT University, Vellore Campus, Vellore 632014, Tamil Nadu
Sponsoring Agency : DST-SERB
Duration : Three years
Stipend : Rs.16,000/- pm (consolidated)
- Essential – M.Sc Chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum of 60% marks (Non-net/GATE students can apply)
- Desirable – Pre-experience on electrochemistry and analytical chemistry is preferable
- Note : This project is associated with imaging of electroactive material surface using scanning electrochemical microscope (SECM) technique
How to Apply:
Send your resume along with relevant documents pertaining to the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. on or before 15th June 2017 to the Registrar, VIT University (Vellore Campus), Vellore 632014, Tamil Nadu by post or email: to [email protected] with the subject “DST-SERB-SECM-ASKUMAR” Specify the post applied for along with the name of the Principal Investigator of the project, for applications sent by post.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated either by post or email.
Application Deadline – 15th June 2017