About Piramal, Mahad : PEL Mahad is part of a big conglomerate having different business verticals. Mahad plant is engaged in manufacturing of pharmaceuticals formulations and food ingredients (Vitamin / Minerals – sachets/ bulk). Approved by USFDA, WHO-GMP & various other certification bodies, employing more than 300 employees. Site is located on Mumbai-Goa highway accessible with road, rail. (The site is located 150 Km away from Mumbai & 120 Km from Pune)
Job Title – Junior Research Scientist
Job ID – 1700007U
Qualifications – M.Pharm with 6+ years or PhD with 2+ years relevant experience.
Job Description –
Jr. Research Scientist will be responsible for doing method development, routine analysis, stability sample analysis. Also person will be responsible for validation by using HPLC, LCMS, GCMS and other analytical techniques for injectables, peptides, tablets.
– Responsible for method development by HPLC, GC and GCMS-MS
– Responsible for method validation protocol and report preparation.
– Responsible for method validation or any other analytical work as per requirement.
– Responsible to prepare test procedure/ specification and good lab practices.
– Well versed with analytical techniques, handling of instruments like HPLC, GCMS-MS and their normal maintenance.
– Having work experience in impurity characterization activity would be more preferable.