CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU
Temporary Academic Block, Sainik Colony, Jammu
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Nanoscience and Materials of the University.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : Ion beam induced modification of luminescence activators doped CdS thin films
Sponsoring Agency : Inter University Accelerator Centre (IUAC), New Delhi.
Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
Tenure of the Assignment : 03 Years (initially appointed for 1 Year and may be extended up to 2 more years based on performance)
Monthly Fellowship :
- Rs.14,000(lst& 2nd year) and Rs.16,000 (3rd year) for NonNET /Non-GATE (Pre-revised)
- Rs.16,000(lst& 2nd year) and Rs.18,000 (3rd year) for NET/GATE (Pre-revised)
Job Description : To carry out the research work related to the project.
- Essential – Master’s degree in Physics/Applied Physics/Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Material Science/ Nanoscience/M.Tech. in relevant field or other relevant subjects from a recognized University/ Institution with 55% Marks in aggregate or equivalent CGP A.
- Desirable – Valid NET/GATE/SLET/JRF (CSIR/UGC) or any other equivalent examination will be preferred.
- Eligible candidates may send their application containing cover letter, detailed CV with recent photograph and name of two referees etc. Applications should reach Dr. Pragati Kumar either as hard copy or by E-mail to [email protected] in on or before 31st May 2017
- Note: Interview will be held on 31st of May , 2017 at 11 A.M. in Department of Nanoscience and Materials, Central University of Jammu, Temporary Academic Block, Sainik Colony, Jammu- 180011
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, no TA/DA will be paid for attending the same. The candidate selected will be required to join as early as possible.
Application Deadline, Date & Time of Interview – 31st of May , 2017 at 11 A.M. in Department of Nanoscience and Materials, Central University of Jammu, Temporary Academic Block, Sainik Colony, Jammu- 180011