Jubilant Life Sciences Limited,(erstwhile Jubilant Organosys) is an integrated Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company. As India’s largest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) player and a leading Drug Discovery and Development Solutions provider out of India, it is constantly engaged in delivering value to its global customers through innovative technologies, products and services. The Company’s strategic focus is to innovate, collaborate and accelerate the process of delivering products to the market for its customers. Today, it is well recognised as a ‘Partner of Choice’ by leading global pharma and Life Sciences companies. The Company through its presence in India, USA, Canada, Europe and China constantly serves its customers in over 60 countries across the globe.
Job Title – Production Chemist/officer-gmp For API Plant
Experience – 3 – 8 Years
Location – Bharuch
Candidate must have secured First Class throughout academy
- To ensure shift operation as per SOPs and BPRs.
- Operating the plant as per instruction of shift in charge.
- Maintaining shift report and daily documents related to powder processing area.
- Operation and cleaning of equipments used in process area as per SOPs.
- To maintain BPRs.
- To maintain 5S and TPM in plant and office.
- Ensuring strict adherence to safety permit system.
- To maintain safety of man, materials and machineries in plant.
- Commissioning of new products whenever introduced in plant through proper documentation.
- To be remained aware about Energy management system objectives and significant energy user of plant by monitoring and keeping focus on minimum consumption of energy through suggestion and implementation.
- Maintain documents as per IMS requirements.
- To ensure production, packing, labeling activities as per SOPs.
- Collection of all the process samples as per instruction of shift in charge along with all safety precautions.
- Loading and unloading of the materials from drums, tanks and receivers as per instruction of shift in charge.
- Report deviation from standard practices.
- Perform packing and labeling activities of finish good as per SOP.
- To clear residue backlog in plant and make it online.
- In addition to the above jobs, the management may assign with any other responsibility as and when required.
- UG -B.Sc – Chemistry, Diploma – Chemical
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry