ICAR – CENTRAL SOIL SALINITY RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Regional Research Station, Near Jyotinagar Water Tank
Maktampur PO, Bharuch – 392012 (Gujarat)
Tel.: 02642-225688, 225131 Fax: 225673
Email: [email protected]
ISO 9001-2008 Cert. No. 14RQ11AW
The Regional Research Station of ICAR-CSSRI, Bharuch as per the approval given by its HQ would like to hire Sr. Research Fellow under ICAR-funded project on “Groundwater Contamination due to Geogenic Factors and Industrial Effluents and the Impact on Food Chain” under Agri-Consortium Research Platform on Water purely on contractual basis. The Qualification and the fixed emoluments are furnished below:
Job Title : Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : “Groundwater Contamination due to Geogenic Factors and Industrial Effluents and the Impact on Food Chain”
Age : 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidate, relaxation 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidate as per rules.
Emoluments : Rs. 25,000/- per month + HRA (10%) for 1st and 2nd year, Rs. 28,000/- per month + HRA (10%) for 3rd year.
- Essential – Master’s degree in Soil Science and Agril. Chemistry/Agril. Engineering/Soil & Water Engineering with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
- Desirable – Preference will be given to candidates having research experience in the relevant field of agriculture. Preference will also be given to those having qualified NET (CSIR/ UGC/ ICAR/ ARS) and having work experience of 1 year in the relevant area. Proficiency in MS word, Excel & Power Point. Experience/competency in GIS and Remote Sensing application in related fields.
The above position is purely temporary and will be filled for the period up to September, 2017 (Likely to be extended up to March, 2018) on contractual basis. The selected candidate shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this Institute, as the engagement is co-terminus with the Project/Scheme.
Interested candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview on the 30-05-2017 along with original certificates and typed bio-data with one set of attested copies of each their certificates with passport size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. All eligible candidates are advised to be present at least 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
Those interested in the above contractual position may appear personally in the “Walk-in-Interview” to be held at ICAR-CSSRI, RRS, Bharuch on Tuesday, 30th May, 2017 at 10.30 am.
(1) Those candidates who are already working in any project/scheme/ organization should bring “No Objection Certificate” from his present employer. (2) Copies of original certificate, experience certificate, educational qualification (from 10th Std onwards), publications, if any are mandatory with the application form. (3) On the date of Walk-in-Interview required degree certificate should be in hand. (4) The experience will be counted after acquiring the basic minimum qualifications.
- Date of Interview – 30th May 2017
- Time of Interview – 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – ICAR – CENTRAL SOIL SALINITY RESEARCH INSTITUTE