DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION CENTRE FOR FIRE, EXPLOSIVE AND ENVIRONMENT SAFETY
MINSTRY OF DEFENCE
BRIG. S. K. MAZUMDAR MAR-G : DELHl-110054
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR THE POSITION OF RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (RA) AND JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF)
The interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview at DROMI, near this Centre, Brig. S. K. Mazumdar Marg, Delhi-110054 for the following positions on dates indicated against each:-
Job Title : Research Associate
No.of.Posts : 2
Age : Maximum 35 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST &. 3 years for OBC
Stipend : Rs.40,000/- + HRA
- Essential – Doctorate degree in synthetic chemistry from a recognized university/institute having quality of Research Publication with at least one research paper in Science Citation indexed (SCI) journal.
- Desirable – i) Experience in handling of corrosive and hazardous chemicals especially in organofluoro compounds and developing process methodology.
ii) Writing skill of scientific papers and patents
iii) Good knowledge in interpretation of analytical data based on FTIR, GC-MS, HR- MS, NMR etc. and skill in F19 & 31
P NMR spectra of organic compounds.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 3
Age : Maximum 28 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST &. 3 years for OBC
Stipend : Rs.25,000/- + HRA
- Essential -Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry in first division with NET/GATE qualification
Type written application duly filled as per Appendix ‘A’ with attested copies of Mark sheets/Certificates, Caste Certificate, Experience certificates, publications if any should be brought at the time of Walk-in-interview alongwith a recent passport size photograph, duly affixed on the right top corner of the Appendix ‘A’ and a crossed Indian Postal Order amounting to Rs.10/- drawn in favour of the Director, CFEES, Brig. S. K. Mazumdar Marg, Delhi-110054 (candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from this payment). Candidates working in Govt/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel/bring ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ on the date of interview.
2. Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC as per govt. rules will be permissible.
3. The positions are purely temporary. The offer of Fellowship will not confer any right for absorption/regular appointment in DRDO.
4. Desirous candidates appearing for a walk-in-interview are required to report at CFEES, Delhi at 0900 hours.
5. Candidates will be required to produce all certificates/testimonials in original during the interview.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/joining.
7. No govt. accommodation would be provided by the organization to the selected candidates.
- Date of Interview for RA – 29.05.2017
- Date of Interview for JRF – 30.05.2017
- Venue of Interview – DROMI, near this Centre, Brig. S. K. Mazumdar Marg, Delhi-110054