Established in 1976, J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (JBCPL) is one of IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies. An integrated, research-oriented, public listed organisation with a focus on supplying affordable, quality products both in India and International markets, JBCPL is trusted by healthcare professionals globally. Today, JBCPL exports to over 30 countries across the world and earns more than half its revenue from its international business. JBCPL is widely committed to manufacturing a range of innovative specialty products that include various pharmaceutical dosage forms like tablets, injectable (vials, ampoules, form fill seal), creams & ointments, lozenges, herbal liquids and capsules. JBCPL has its headquarters in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s financial capital, Mumbai. With a domestic sales force of 1,000 people, 17 internationally approved state of the art manufacturing units, a Research and Development Centre, and subsidiaries abroad, the organisation is continually enhancing value for its shareholders. In India and International markets, JBCPL is also known as Unique Pharmaceutical Laboratories and is a division of JBCPL.
Designation : Officer to Executive level
No. Of Vacancy : 15.
Experience : 1 to 15+ years Experience in QC Pharmaceuticals Company.
Job Description :
- Responsible for in process samples analysis, Raw Material Samples analysis, Intermediate samples analysis.
- Sample Analysis using HPLC, GC, UV, IR.
- To monitor GLP in entire laboratory.
- To monitor laboratory sanitation and up-keep with records.
- To maintain all reference and working standard and records.
- To monitor all laboratory volumetric, solution reagents preparation and records.
- To maintain documents like specification, method of analysis, SOPs.
- To update all documents periodically.
- To enter all the receipts in raw materials/finished products ledger.
- To generate analytical reports as per the received protocols.
- To generate and update specification, method of analysis, SOPs.
- B.Pharm / M.Pharm / B.sc. Chemistry / M.sc. Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry)
- UG – B.Sc – Any Specialization, Chemistry, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, Chemistry, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Industry Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Location : Ankleshwar
Salary : INR 1,25,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
- Interview Date : 06.05.2017 Saturday.
- Time : 10:00am to 01:00pm
- Interview Venue : J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd,
Plot No. 128/1, GIDC Industrial Area, Ankleshwar – 393002
Dist : Bharuch (GUJARAT)