CSIR-CSMCRI is a leading research institute of international standards under CSIR. Energetic and highly motivated young personal is required to carry out advanced research on scale up of iodine-sulfur, electro-electrodialysis and electrodialysis process using stable and highly conducting polymer electrolyte for hydrogen energy from water splitting, under OECT-ONGC sponsored project of national importance.
Job Title – JRF/Project Assistant-II
No.of.Posts – 1
- JRF MSc in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks % NET (LS) or GATE and for
- PA-II MSc in Chemistry with minimum 55%
- JRF Rs 25000/ + HRA as per institutional guidelines and
- PA-II Rs 25000 p.m. (consolidated)
Duration – This position is purely temporary for the duration of the project (3 years). It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. Initial appointment is for one year and then it will be renewed annually subject to satisfactory performance.
Age – As on the date of interview, maximum 28 years for JRF and for PA-II maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for interview on 15th May, 2017 at 11.00 am in this Institute. You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
1. Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
You can send application by E-mail to [email protected] for any further information you may also contact at the same E-mail ID.
- Date of Interview – 15th May 2017
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat).