CSIR-CSMCRI is a leading research institute of international standards under CSIR. Energetic and highly motivated young personal is required to carry out advanced research on scale up of iodine-sulfur, electro-electrodialysis and electrodialysis process using stable and highly conducting polymer electrolyte for hydrogen energy from water splitting, under OECT-ONGC sponsored project of national importance.
Job Title – Project JRF/Project Assistant-II
No.of.Posts – 1
Qualifications for JRF:
M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET/NET-LS/GATE.
Qualifications for PA-II:
M.Sc. in Chemistry with with 55% marks or equivalent.
- Fellowship: Rs. 25000/- pm + HRA as per institutional guidelines.
- Fellowship: Rs. 25000/- pm (fixed) as per institutional guidelines.
Duration – This position is purely temporary for the duration of the project (3 years). It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. Initial appointment is for one year and then it will be renewed annually subject to satisfactory performance.
Age – As on the date of interview, maximum 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for written test/interview on 27th April 2017 at 10.00 A.M. in this Institute. The candidates are requested to bring the copies of certificates/ testimonials. The candidates are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
1. Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer. Otherwise, you will have to give a declaration that at present you are un-employed.
You can send application by mail to [email protected]
- Date of Interview – 27th April 2017
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat).