The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute is a marine fisheries research institute located at Kochi, India. It is an Indian Council of Agricultural Research institute.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : DBT funded project titled “Development of small molecular weight angiotensin-II converting enzyme inhibitors from marine organisms as potential antihypertensines”
Nature & Duration of the post : Purely temporary on contract basis for three years from the date of recruitment or the termination of the project, whichever is earlier.
Age : 40 years for men and 45 years for Women
Emoluments : Rs. 25,000/- per month (plus 20% HRA) for first two years and Rs. 28,000/- per month (plus 20% HRA) at the third year.
Place of Posting : Kochi
- Essential – Post Graduate Degree in Organic Chemistry/ Chemistry/Applied Chemistry with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course in Organic Chemistry/ Chemistry/Applied Chemistry with an experience in analytical work in R&D. The candidate should have hands on experience in analytical techniques like chromatographic purification (column chromatography, TLC, HPLC, GC) and spectroscopic techniques (NMR, IR, MS).
- Desirable – Experience in working in pharmaceutical companies with experience in synthetic chemistry.
- No TA /DA will be paid for attending the interview. The candidates are requested to bring their original certificates, project works, biodata along with a set of attested copies.
- The candidates are advised to send their biodata in advance to the e-mail: [email protected] on or before 20th April 2017. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail on or before 20th April 2017. The shortlisted candidates may attend the interview to be held on 22nd April 2017.
- Date of Interview – 22nd April 2017
- Time of Interview – 10: 00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Room number 202, CMFRI, Kochi-18