NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PATNA
(An Institute under Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)
ASHOK RAJPATH, PATNA – 800 005 (BIHAR)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Assistant (PA)
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Assistant (PA)
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – Surface-Immobilized Growth of Anisotropic Noble Metal Nanoparticles: Spectroscopic Investigation and Application
Reference Number – File No. ECR/2016/001597
Sponsor – DST, SERB, Govt. of India, New Delhi
Principal Investigator – Dr. ANIRUDDHA PAUL, Department of Chemistry, NIT Patna
Age Limit – 28 Years (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Female will be given as per DST norms.)
Consolidated Compensations –
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.25,000/‐ per month for first two years, and based on performance, the position may be extended to one more year with the emolument @ Rs. 28,000/- per month. (HRA admissible as per Central Government norms)
- Project Assistant (PA): Rs. 14,000/- per month for the first two years, and based on performance, the position may be extended to one more year with the emolument @ Rs. 16,000/- per month. (HRA admissible as per Central Government norms)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Material Science with at least 55% marks and a valid GATE score / NET (JRF/LS) -qualified
- Project Assistant (PA): M.Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Material Science with at least 55% marks without NET/GATE. However preference will be given to NET/GATE qualified candidate.
- Specialization: Candidates with specialization in Physical Chemistry / Material Chemistry/ Optics and Electromagnetics will be given preference. Firsthand experience in nanomaterial synthesis and optical spectroscopy are preferable.
How to Apply:
Application on a plain paper along with complete bio data and self-attested photocopies of all testimonials (including that of expertise and experience, if any) should reach on/before 30th April, 2017 to the Principle Investigator (PI) by post to the following address: Dr. Aniruddha Paul, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, Patna- 800005. The envelope should be superscripted as “Application for the Post of JRF/PA under DST-SERB Project: ECR/2016/001597″. An advance copy of the application also should be sent by email ([email protected]) along with scanned copy of all testimonials. Shortlisted candidates fulfilling the criteria will be intimated on date of interview by email only. Declaration of result will be informed by email to the selected candidate only.
Application Deadline – 30th April 2017