INDIAN PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION
National Coordination Centre- Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI)
MINISTRY OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
SECTOR-23, RAJ NAGAR, GHAZIABAD- 201 002.
Tel No: 0120- 2783392, 2783400, 2783401 Fax: 0120-2783311
e-mail: [email protected], [email protected], Web: www.ipc.gov.in
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India primarily with the objectives of regularly updating the Indian Pharmacopoeia by publishing new edition and its addenda, National Formulary of India and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of reference substances & functions as National Coordination Centre (NCC) for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI).
The Commission invites applications from the best knowledgeable professionals for appointment on Contract basis for the following positions:-
Job Title : Patient Safety – Pharmacovigilance Associate
No.of.Posts : 30
Location of Position : IPC, Ghaziabad & AMCs all over India
Monthly Remuneration : Rs. 25,000/-
The consolidated monthly remuneration may be based on the qualifications, subject knowledge, resourcefulness, past track record and presentation of the candidates in the interview/personal discussion. The appointment shall be through IPC’s approved Manpower agency, initially for a period of one year, which may be extended based on evaluation of their performance.
- Essential: Minimum Qualification should be Pharm. D / M. Pharm./ BDS /MBBS from a recognized university. OR
- Candidate with Post Graduate degree in the relevant field having one year experience in Pharmacovigilance/ Pharmacovigilance Programme of India.
- Desirable: Proficiency in Computer Applications.
- Collection of ADR reports
- Follow up with the reporter/patient for Completeness as per SOPs
- Data Entry in to VigiFlow
- Reporting to NCC-PvPI through VigiFlow with the source data (Original) attached each ADR case.
- Training/Sensitization/Feedback to physicians through news letter circulated by the NCC- PvPI
- Other activities as assigned by competent authority time to time
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 18 th April 2017 by 4.00 pm. The dully filled application form may be send by email [email protected]. Application can be downloaded from the website: www.ipc.gov.in of the commission. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention exact post applied for in subject-line of the email, without which applications will not be accepted.
The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and rejection and/or all applications received without assigning any reason.
Application Deadline – 18th April 2017