CSIR-CSMCRI is a leading research institute of international standards under CSIR. Energetic and highly motivated young personal is required to carry out advanced research on scale up of iodine-sulfur, electro-electrodialysis and electrodialysis process using stable and highly conducting polymer electrolyte for hydrogen energy from water splitting, under OECT-ONGC sponsored project of national importance.
Job Title – Project SRF/Project Assistant-III
No.of.Posts – 1
Qualifications for SRF: M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET qualification + two years of research experience.
Qualifications for Project Assistant-III: MSc. in Chemistry with at least 55% marks + two years of research experience.
Fellowship – SRF / Project Assistant Level-III: (consolidated) Rs. 28000/- pm;
Duration – This position is purely temporary for the duration of the project (3 years). It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. Initial appointment is for one year and then it will be renewed annually subject to satisfactory performance.
Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for an interview on 6th April, 2017 at 9.00 am at CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat). You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the photo copies of certificates/ testimonials.
You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
- Original Certificate(s), Mark sheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications and the certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a “No Objection Certificate” from your present employer, otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.
- Date of Interview – 06th April 2017
- Time of Interview – 09:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat).