Applications are invited for the posts of one Junior Research Fellow and one Project Assistant for the project entitled as “Pilot Plant Demonstration of Nitrate Removal for Provision of Safe Drinking Water at Domestic Household and Community Level Using Chitosan Derivative” funded by Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi.
Eligibility: M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Material Science/ Nanoscience and Technology or equivalent or, M. Tech. in Materials Science/Nanotechnology/Engineering chemistry or equivalent with minimum of 60% marks. NET/GATE qualified candidate will be preferred.
No of Positions:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 1 No
- Project Assistant (PA) – 1 No
- For JRF – BE/B.Tech./ME/ M.Tech. Chemical Engineering /M.Sc. Chemistry
- For Project Assistant – Diploma in Chemical Engineering/B.Sc. Chemistry
- For JRF-Rs. 14400/- per month
- For Project Assistant- Rs. 8000/- per month
Duration: 03 Years
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to send their bio-data to the Principal Investigator on or before 15th April 2017. The date of interview will be communicated by E-mail.
Dr. A. Sowmya
DST Project- DST/TM/WTI/2K16/238(G)
Department of Chemical Engineering
Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Mobile: +91 96005 89919
Application Deadline – 15th April 2017